8 Easy Steps to Buy Bitcoin with Interac e-Transfer
Interac e-Transfer is the most popular payment method Canadians use to fund an account and complete their purchase of Bitcoin. Use MyBTC.ca to buy Bitcoin with Interac e-Transfer by following these 8 easy steps:
- Navigate to the homepage and start your order with Interac e-Transfer by clicking the “Buy Now” button or use this direct link.
- Enter the dollar amount of Bitcoin you would like to process for and enter all the other required fields like your Bitcoin wallet address and phone number.
- Press "Text Me" to receive an SMS code via text and enter it into the respective field.
- Enter your profile information and proceed to identity verification.
- Perform identity verification by uploading your government-issued photo ID or request to complete it in-person at Canada Post.
- Once your identity is verified, you’ll be able to press the “Request Instructions” button and receive all the instructions via email to set up MyBTC.ca as the recipient and send the Interac e-Transfer from within your online banking.
- After we receive and deposit your Interac e-Transfer, your account balance will be funded with the matching amount, and you’ll be able to checkout by pressing the green “Complete Order” button.
- Bitcoin will be sent to the wallet address you provided and confirm on its Blockchain.
Start and complete your order today with MyBTC.ca!
Author: Duane Seamans, MyBTC.ca CEOThis reorganized content simplifies the process into a list of 8 steps and includes the image and call-to-action for using MyBTC.ca to buy Bitcoin with Interac e-Transfer.