How to Buy Bitcoin with Bank Wire in Canada
Bank Wire funding is used by Canadians who want to take advantage of a lower rate by ordering larger amounts of Bitcoin. The process involves you going into your bank's local branch, with the instructions we email you, and asking the teller to send a wire transfer to our bank account.
Bank Wire funding is reserved for clients that desire high-touch and high-value service — similar to an over-the-counter model of buying Bitcoin.
Minimum Daily Order Amount: $7,500 CAD
Maximum Daily Order Amount: $100,000 CAD
- To buy larger amounts of Bitcoin via Bank Wire funding, navigate to the homepage of MyBTC.ca and click “Buy Now” within the Bank Wire section. Below are easy steps for you to get started:
- Enter the CAD amount of Bitcoin you’d like to process and populate all mandatory fields such as your Bitcoin wallet address and phone number.
- Click "Text Me" to receive an SMS code and enter this into the appropriate field.
- Enter your profile information and head over to complete ID verification.
- Perform identity verification online by uploading your Government issued photo ID or ask for your unique barcode document to complete in-person verification at any Canada Post location.
- Once your identity is verified you’ll be able to press the “Bank Wire Instructions” button and receive an email notification containing the next steps. In addition, you will be assigned a Wealth Team member who will cater to your buying needs and help you with any questions you may have about the process or platform.
- After we receive your Bank Wire transfer, your account balance will be funded with the matching amount and you’ll be able to checkout by pressing the green “Complete Order” button.
- Bitcoin will be sent, to the wallet address you provided, and confirm on its Blockchain.
Let’s get your Bank Wire funding started today, with MyBTC.ca!